Ep 5: Love is Your Purpose with Amber LilyestromFeb 14, 2023
Hello my friends! For today’s episode, I’m joined by Amber Lilyestrom. We talk about living on purpose, being in tune with our bodies, and what to do when you’re feeling stuck while living on purpose. Amber also gets into the fluidity of regulation, the nature of “wrong”, and bringing forth love in any circumstance.
Let’s delve in!
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- [02:07] A bit about Amber
- [03:51] Defining purpose
- [10:04] Human design
- [13:44] Tuning in to the body
- [20:01] When you’re feeling stuck
- [23:16] Co-regulation
- [27:22] Presupposing “wrongness”
- [30:14] Is purpose for everyone?
- [33:39] When it’s time to pivot
- [35:04] Amber’s poem, Instructions on How To Live
- “Every human’s purpose is to love more.” [05:03]
- “The ultimate marketing strategy is your energy.” [08:03]
- “We get a little hypnotized by the idea of how it’s supposed to happen.” [20:26]
- “Your definition of success is going to vary.” [21:40]
- “There is no universal right.” [29:19]
Amber Lilyestrom is a business mentor, branding expert, author, and speaker. Her work has been featured by Forbes, Entrepreneur, Mind Valley, and Working Mother Magazine. She is the host of The Amber Lilyestrom Show podcast and author of Master Your Money Mind and Paddle Home.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Lilyestrom
LinkedIn: Amber Lilyestrom
YouTube: Amber Lilyestrom
The Amber Lilyestrom Show on Spotify and Apple Podcasts
Connect with Amina AlTai